Assurance that employees are appropriately trained is an integral part of an organisation’s quality management system. Unfortunately, managing training requirements is a labor intensive and error prone process. Mismanagement can lead to compliance challenges and deviations.
Companies need to know that their employees are performing functions in accordance with their qualifications and according to procedures and industry regulations. This requires a structured training management system that enables systematic training assignment and follow-up.
TrackWise enterprise quality management software
TrackWise quality management software and the TrackWise Training Manager™ enable your organisation to reduce risk and increase employee productivity by improving management of corporate-wide training policies and requirements. TrackWise provides a centralised, fully-automated, and electronic training management software system that enables your company to improve control over its operations.
As part of the TrackWise platform, training, tracking and reporting are performed in the same TrackWise interface as other quality and regulatory compliance functions such as CAPA, change control, audit, and customer complaints.
• Curriculum management: Using TrackWise Training Manager, your organisation can define training curriculum and related training requirements, including classes, SOPs and other topics that must be completed to satisfy each requisite for any job function or role.
• Automated scheduling: Training records are automatically created in the TrackWise system for an employee when he or she is hired, when training is about to expire, or when a change, such as an SOP change requires re-training.
• Integrated training workflow and tracking: Employees access their training requirements from a user friendly dashboard and are notified when training is required and before expiration.
• Escalation: When training requirements are not completed on time, the employee, management, and quality assurance may be notified based on a pre-defined and fully configurable escalation path.
• Integrated CAPA and change control: Affected training requirements may be specified when processing CAPA and change control records – the TrackWise Training Manager automatically creates new training records and assigns them to employees based on their job function when the CAPA or change control has been approved.
• Assured compliance: Managers can easily identify the team members that are in danger of falling out of compliance with training requirements using on-line dashboards and easy-to-use search tools.
• Improved control and compliance: Employee qualification status and training tasks are easily accessible and visible, enabling your quality team to effectively monitor compliance.
• Increased efficiency and reduced errors: Training requirements are managed by the system and training tasks are automatically scheduled when required.
• Reduced costs through consolidation: The highly configurable nature of TrackWise enables your organisation to manage all training records, along with other processes, using one centralised system.
• Scalability: TrackWise is flexible enough to support organisational complexities in a global environment and powerful enough to support thousands of concurrent users.
• Integrated quality systems approach: TrackWise integrates training and related quality management functions. Re-training requirements may be associated with CAPA and change control records. Upon approvals, training tasks are automatically scheduled for employees who require re-training.