WebWise has developed off the shelf products for certain topic areas. These off-the-shelf products were created in a template structure that allows them to be easily customised for each client. It provides a rapid alternative for those companies who want a company-specific programme without the expense or time required for the development of a custom programme. In a highly regulated industry, the template design of off-the shelf programmes gives the client off-the-shelf readiness with the ability to customise the course to their needs.
Key programme features include:
- Glossary — A main glossary is accessible to the learner through a button on the navigation bar
- Resources — The resources file contains links to the ICH guidelines, regulations and other related documents discussed in the programme. Links are accessible via a menu on the screen
- Help — A help feature is included in the programme. Learners can click the Help button, which opens a PDF file that explains the features and how to navigate through the tool
- Printable text programme — An optional bookmarked reference and printable text version is available for some of the online training programmes
- Assessment and Tracking—WebWise online training programs contain an item bank of questions for the module tests. Each test item is tied to a specific lesson learning objective. There are two or more questions developed for each objective. Test items will consist of true-false or multiple-choice questions (with single- or multiple-correct answers). Each time a learner is asked to take a test, the system will randomly generate the test items for that test.
Partial list of WebWise Learning’s online solutions: