Our facilities offer cold-room (<25°C, 2-8°C, -25°C and -70°C) storage and employ the latest climate control technology. Re-dressing in a refrigerated controlled environment is also available. Safeguards during transportation include temperature validation studies for packaging, temperature tracking devices and data logging for monitoring.
- Pre-arrival customs clearance to avoid delays
- QA release of inbound shipments
- Validated and mapped warehouse facilities
- Tight TOR documentation
- Back up infrastructure for storage
- Pre-conditioning of boxes and ice packs
- In-transit temperature monitoring
- In-transit ice pack/dry ice top-up
- Refrigerated trucking services
- Regionally validated insulated packaging solutions
- Regional cold-chain quality guidelines
- Temperatures ranging from -70˚C, -20˚C, 2-8˚C to 15-25˚C
Click here for more information.